Saturday, December 1, 2012

"Two and a Half Men" star, Angus T. Jones, finds religion, calls TV show "filth"



I thought this news was going to make me happy. So I’m watching the videos that were put out showing exactly what he said. I see a lot of “Christians” Amen-ing the videos. I would ask you to slowly consider not getting on this bandwagon for several reasons. 

First, the gentleman with him in the video is Christopher Hudson, aka The Forerunner. He is a Seventh Day Adventist cult leader who has penetrated many African American churches with his Jay-z is a Freemason, Illuminati, part of the end time New World Order nonsense. He talks often about end time prophecy and black helicopters. This spirit has been the footprint of the Adventist since it’s origination. The world was predicted to end in 1844 with the Second Coming of Christ, by William Miller, a New England Baptist itinerant preacher. Miller's followers condemned all the churches of the day as apostate and "Babylon," and warned Christians to come out of them. A great many did, and the "adventist" movement was born and grew rapidly (Melton, J. Gordon, Encyclopedia of American Religions, Vol. 2, pp. 21–22). 

Christ did not appear in 1844. After this "Great Disappointment," one "little flock" still insisted the date of their original predictions had been correct. They decided the event marked by 1844 was not the Second Coming, but the entrance of Christ into the Holy of Holies in the Heavenly Sanctuary. There, they said, He began the "Investigative Judgment." This doctrine was received and endorsed by Ellen G. White (Ibid., p. 680).

Study their history and you will see MANY repetitions of these doomsday prophecies that never come to pass and then are explained away. Hudson is peddling “chicken little” religion and is now exploiting Jones to do so (IMHO). 

Secondly, we should also be slow to consider why we need to parade celebrity “converts” around in the media. Mostly it’s about promotion if we are going to be honest. These ministers who use these new born celebrities exploit them often just like Hollywood did. I know we claim it’s because of how many people they could influence for the kingdom but we should be careful with that. It’s like telling a Jr. High school student to forget about all the hurting kids and just pray for the conversion of the quarter back. “If we can get him, it will impact the whole school for Christ!” Where is this type of evangelism practiced or taught in the Scriptures?

Lastly, if the show is so defiled Mr. Jones and you feel so convicted, then why don’t you quit? Why doesn’t your spiritual advisor suggest it? Would it have anything to do with you won’t make $350k an episode anymore and you will be sued for millions? A lot of people are truly suffering persecution around the world for their faith, that shouldn’t be so hard. 

Don’t tell a kid not to smoke, with a cigarette hanging out your mouth.

4 comments:

  1. He is not a cult leader. He is a young Christian who is questioning why himself and the career he chose. He is not preaching. He is merely pointing out what a bunch of trash he thinks that TV show is. In America, he is free to practice his religion the last I heard. You are obviously a bigot. You know nothing about Seventh Day Aventists. You don't even know what a cult is. If he was the leader of a cult, he would be claiming he was God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reread my article out of consideration. I am most ignorant among all men and would always be open to correction if I can be shown I am mistaken.

    I looked at 4 different sources for defining a "cult". None of them said that cult leaders "claim to be God." Can you cite source?

    Are my sources about the Seventh Day Adventist (which I did cite) also ignorant of their history?

    I agree TV is a bunch of trash.
    I agree he is free to practice his religion. But if he is, why do you not offer me the same courtesy? Instead you call me a bigot for stating my beliefs. Which I also said were "my opinion."

    Also people, I recommend to never give respect to anyone who mails a letter or post a comment that don't have enough conviction in their stance to attach their name. To me it speaks deep down they know they are wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Secondly, we should also be slow to consider why we need to parade celebrity “converts” around in the media."

    This has concerned me for a while now...the church is no less star-struck than the rest of the world...at least not from what I can see.

    And I have to agree on the anonymous posting. In my own little blog world, I've considered leaving off responding to them altogether, but I still do, at least as long as they're being civil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you are free to join, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood temple, you have to email: churchofdevilinitiationcenter@gmail.com call or text +15084434778 join the illuminati today and enjoy good life with you and your generation.

    ReplyDelete